Many of A. B. Lake’s custom build projects begin with a call or email from an architect or designer, engaged by their client to put their vision for their home build, extension or renovation ‘on paper’. We invite prospects and their design team to contact us to explore the possibilities by having their dream home project realized with assistance from our firm.
Our Future Clients, their Architects and Designers:
Consider the many benefits in working with A. B. Lake Construction:
- Our ability to bid competitively and to deliver finished projects within a realistic timeline.
- We are a full-service organization that will function as General Contractor or Construction Manager overseeing your project.
- We have an extensive list of clients, many of which are repeat customers.
- We are a firm with a complete knowledge of the construction process.
- A. B. Lake’s Hallmark: Coordination and communication with the architect, decorator and homeowner ensures a successful project every time!
What to Ask your Prospective Contractor:
- Overview of your business history
- What permits are needed? Who will get them?
- Who will be on site daily and how will my project be supervised?
- Will you provide me with an accurate timeline?
- Is your work fully guaranteed? If not what is guaranteed? What is not?
- How is the payment schedule negotiated? Done?
- Can you talk me through the entire process? Give me a general overview of the project phases?
- Can I get any/all of this in writing?
Please complete and submit the form below for a prompt response.
If you prefer, please contact us at 516-674-8100 to discuss your next project.
We look forward to working with you!